Monday, February 21, 2011

Here's Lookin at You

Spider Mite on Spinach, 2/21/11

       Hey dude, gimme a break!  Turn off those bright lights.  I gotta thank you for this great big warm cold frame / green house thingee you built for us bugs.  Sunshine most days, no wind, high humidity, wow.  And the food man!  A sap sucker's delight.  We got your mustards, we got your lettuces, and the arugula is to die for. Hey man, forget I said that last thing.  And kale and collards.  We have been able to chew down real early this year.  Get big and fat and happy, and lay nice eggs like the ones to my right.  If you don't mind, I would like you to take my leaf here and stick it back where you found it.  I'm gettin a little warm with these special Hollywood lights you are using.  Thanks dude.  Me and millions of my buds will be hangin out in your cold frame thingee.  Come visit anytime, but don't forget to leave the lid on  - Spidey Mite Man.

2 comments:

  1. George, that is too true to be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yech! I hate spider mites. My houseplants get them sometimes, I take them outside and blast them with the hose. No mercy!

    I've passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete